Vitamin C Rosehips Bioflavonoids Tablets 1000mg
- Rosehips are a natural source of Vitamin C.
- Rosehip can improve joint health by reducing pain and stiffness.
- Rosehip is an effective anti-inflammatory supplement.
- Bioflavinoids are powerful antioxidants that work extremely well alongside Vitamin C.
- Together they promote healthy immune functions in the body.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – 1000mg (1250% EU RDA), Rosehip Extract (20:1) – 20mg, Providing 400mg, Citrus Bioflavonoid – 20mg.
Inactive ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
1 Tablet twice daily.
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is one of the most essential elements of any diet. It is well-known as an antioxidant vitamin, for its ability to help protect cells against oxidation damage. A regular dietary intake of vitamin C supports the immune system and therefore may help to defend against colds and flu. Vitamin C also maintains healthy collagen levels in the skin, gums and joint cartilage. Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the human body and helps to provide structural integrity all throughout your body.
✅ vitamin C protection against immune system deficiencies.
✅ Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of bones, cartilage & skin.
✅ Natural energy booster.
✅ It is a popular antioxidant, it helps to heal wounds as well as maintain healthy gums and joints.