Vitamin K2 MK7 200mcg Tablets Double Strenght Bones & Teeth Health
- Vitamin K activates proteins that play a role in blood clotting, calcium metabolism and heart health.
- One of its most important functions is to regulate calcium deposition.
- It promotes the calcification of bones and prevents the calcification of blood vessels and kidneys
- Vitamin K2 as MK-7 is an essential fat-soluble vitamin.
- K-7 also shows beneficial effects on bone density.
- Vitamin K2 MK-7 can be found naturally in fermented foods.
Vitamin K2 MK7 (Menaquinone-7) 0.99%, 200mcg, Dicalcium phosphate, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 (derived from natto extract).
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 tablet per day or as directed by your healthcare professional with food and water. Do not exceed recommended amount.
Bone Health* Heart Health* The form of pure non-soy MK7 that we use is the preferred form of vitamin K because it lasts longer in the body, which means it works smarter than MK4 and K1.* Vitamin K2 MK7 helps deposit calcium into bones.*
The recommended adequate intake for vitamin K depends on age and gender. Women aged 19 years and over should consume 90 micrograms (mcg) a day, and men should have 120 mcg
It plays an important role in lowering the risk of cardiovascular disease, including coronary heart disease, vascular disease and strokes.
✅ Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
✅ Always consult your physician before taking food supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
✅ You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
✅ Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women unless directed by a physician.
✅ Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your physician immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.