Lysine Tablets 1000mg Fights Cold Sores Amino Acid Supplement
- Lysine, one of the essential amino acids, has an important role in the immune system.
- Lysine has antiviral effects by blocking the activity of arginine.
- May protect against and treat cold sores by blocking arginine.
- May reduce anxiety by blocking stress response receptors.
- May improve calcium absorption and retention.
- Can promote wound healing by helping create collagen.
Active ingredients – 1000mg L-Lysine Hydrochloride.
Average tablet weight: 1520mg.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
L-Lysine 1000mg tablets provide a high strength daily Lysine supplement to help maintain healthy dietary balance of this essential amino acid.
Lysine is an amino acid (building block of protein). People use it to make medicine. Lysine is used for preventing and treating cold sores (caused by the virus called herpes simplex labialis). It is taken by mouth or applied directly to the skin for this use.
We need lysine for a variety of functions but our bodies cannot make it ourselves. We have to get it from our diet, and supplements where needed. Lysine is often low in a vegetarian diet.
These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.