Evening Primrose Oil, Fish Oil & Vitamin E Capsules – 550mg High Strength provides 9% GLA
- Source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Important to help reduce inflammatory response
- Important for structure and function of cell membranes
- Important for maintenance of general health and well-being
- Important for skin and hair growth
Although your body can make small amounts of GLA, this can be affected by factors such as ageing, smoking, pollution and nutritional deficiencies. Supplementing daily with Evening Primrose Oil provides a regular source of essential GLA.
Omega 6 Evening Primrose Oil 550mg, 90mg GLA – Gamma Linolenic Acid, Omega 3 Fish Oil 107.8mg, Vitamin E 2.2mg, Gelatin Capsule
1 to 3 Capsule Daily as a food supplement.
Evening primrose oil (EPO) is a source of the omega-6 fatty acids gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) & linoleic acid (LA).
Fish oil is a source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA ) & docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Vitamin E helps maintain healthy skin and eyes, and strengthen the body’s natural defence against illness and infection (the immune system)
Evening Primrose Oil provides a convenient daily supplement with 550mg EPO per capsule. Evening primrose oil is obtained from the seeds of evening primrose plant. It contains a special fatty acid called gamma linolenic acid (GLA). GLA is an Omega-6 oil.
These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Fish Oil helps improve joints, bones, whilst Vitamin E is a powerful Anti-Oxidant good for skin and nails.
- Evening Primrose Oil (cold pressed) 550mg provides a friendly rich source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA).
- GLA is an essential Omega 6 oil.
- Convenient daily Evening Primrose Oil & Fish Oil supplement providing 9% GLA.
- Although GLA is produced in small amounts by your body this can be affected by factors such as ageing, smoking, pollution and nutritional deficiencies.
- Taking Evening Primrose Oil 550mg daily provides a regular dietary source of essential GLA.